- Your Holiday
- Your Resort
- The Ski Area
- Lift Passes
- Lessons & Guiding
- Ski Rental
- Homely Cooking
- Relaxation & Wellbeing
- Make an Enquiry
Paradiski - Paradise on skis...
Paradiski not only offers 425 kms of pistes but gives skiers the possibility to discover a huge variety of pistes and charming villages, from SNOWPARKS and WATERSLIDES to glaciers, from gentle blues through the forest to off-piste powder fields - there really is something for everyone. 70% of the area is above 2,000m which guarantees a phenomenal snow covering all season.
Montchavin IS PERFECTLY PLACED TO OFFER you the keys to Paradiski.
" You want to carve wide in sheltered gulleys and through the forests ? Well, the forests of Peisey-Vallandry, and Champagny en Vanoise enjoy sunshine from the morning onwards. The north-facing gulleys of Montchavin and les Arcs 1600 guarantee you excellent snow late into the season. With 2 peaks over 3,000m, Paradiski is FLYING HIGH and its downhill runs go on forever. From the Aiguille Rouge to Villaroger, a drop of more than 2,000m awaits you - the longest piste in Europe and the new High-Speed Cablecar in Montalbert means in one day you can ski the whole length of Le Paradiski ! "
Click on the Map below to open up a large scale 'zoomable' version:
The link below allows you to navigate the ski area and view stunning panoramics from 4,000m altitude!
As the link uses Flash it won't be compatible with Ipad - sorry.
Paradiski Yuge Mobile App
Download the Free La Plagne Mobile App to put the entire ski resort of la Plagne into your pocket while on the move.
- Interactive skimap - shows your geographic location
- Myski : measures personal daily statistics; how many kms skied, average speed etc...and share them with your friends on facebook
- Webcams, weather updates and piste conditions so you can prepare your day's skiing
- Information on bars, restaurants and all the services needed to make your stay a success
- Videos - perfect to give you ideas on your next activity
- Village Maps: to quickly locate what you are looking for
- Geolocation photos: save and share them on facebook
- Virtual reality Maps : an orientation table to help you learn the name of all the surrounding peaks
- Suggested itineraries for your day
- My friends: Find your friends on the Piste Map
- Message alert system: Keep up to date on any piste or lift news
- Emergency call System: contact emergency services with your geo location for a prompt and speedy rescue
Paradiski in Figures
3 resorts, 20 destinations
1200 m - 3250 m
2 glaciers, 3 peaks over 3000 m
425 km of piste, 236 slopes
37 black, 65 red, 123 blue, 11 green
228 hectares of artificial snow (626 cannons)
153 km of cross country trails
2 snowparks, 3 boardercross, half-pipe
La Plagne in Figures
1250 m - 3250 m
225 km of pistes, 130 slopes
18 black, 33 red, 69 blue, 10 green
132 hectares of artificial snow (359 cannons)
80 Km of cross country routes
1 snowparks, 3 boardercross, half-pipe
Half pipe and snowpark in la Plagne : www.caradiboi-park.com
Apocalypse Snow Park in Les Arcs
Ski Cross - Dedicated Runs
3 Boardercross Runs : Belle Plagne, Montchavin Les Coches and Champagny.
2 Boardergliss: Arcs 1600, Arcs 2000