- Your Holiday
- Your Resort
- The Ski Area
- Lift Passes
- Lessons & Guiding
- Ski Rental
- Homely Cooking
- Relaxation & Wellbeing
- Make an Enquiry
As part of our all inclusive service and to get you on the slopes as quickly as possible, we pre-purchase your lift passes for you at the best possible price and have them in the chalet awaiting your arrival ( and with a free half day skiing available if you arrive in time !) We also make sure you have the most suitable passes for your skiing level and for your group. Some of the packages offered really are worth considering !
The Full Paradiski Pass takes full advantage of the huge Paradiski area (Les Arcs, Peisey-Vallandry et La Plagne) described by the Ski Club of Great Britian as 'a Winter Wonderland with Skiing for All Levels'. There is also a La Plagne Pass which includes one day to explore Les Arcs. Sat beneath the world famous Vanoise Express, we are ideally placed to explore the Paradiski with its huge variety of skiing. Turn left for Les Arcs - Turn Right for La Plagne !
Why this ski area is so good !
- FREE Lift Passes for ALL under 5 year olds and over 74s
- FREE Half Day Pass on the day of departure (When a 6 day pass purchased )
- THREE Dedicated Free of Charge Beginners Pistes, Discounted Village Pass and Cool Ski Pass
- Special Priced Family Passes - Adults ski at the Price of a Child !
- Pedestrian Passes available for Village Lifts so Non-skiers can join you on the Piste
- Promotional Weeks throughout the season with Free and Reduced Price Ski Passes
- Insurance can be added to your order if required
- Payment available by bank transfer on booking or cash on arrival
Full Paradiski Passes
La Plagne Area Passes - with One FREE day in Les Arcs
Montchavin Village Day Passes
Cool Ski Day Passes